Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dishrag Tag

I received my box today and MAN was it filled with goodies! Much to my delight, there was a pair of Knit Picks circular needles in there. I have been admiring these needles for quite some time, so this really made my day.

Got my package sent off this afternoon. I've really enjoyed being a part of the Tag. Very fun to meet new people all over the country.

In other news, I haven't been doing as much knitting as I would like due to my broken finger. I had to go to an orthopedist on Monday. Found out the tendons in my finger are all messed up and I have to wear a splint for 6 weeks. Makes knitting rather tedious! Not to say I don't cheat and take it off every once in a while but I'm trying not to do that too much. I would rather have 6 weeks of less knitting than fingers that don't work when I'm older.

And totally non-knitting related...went to see Saving Abel, Shinedown and Buckcherry in Moline on Tuesday night. They were absolutely AMAZING! Saving Abel had a meet and greet after the show and I got their autograph and got to shake their hands. Very nice guys. Shinedown was very dark and goth and it was incredible. And of course Buckcherry rocked beyond all rock. Had a GREAT time!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

You'll love those needles once you get that splint off, and you better leave it on or it might be longer then 6 weeks, I'll be watching you, lol