Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dishcloth Wraps

Since I used to be a MAJOR Paint Shop Pro fan I decided to do some messing around with that program tonight. First thing I did was update my header a bit. (Finally ditched the plain text - YAY!) Second, I made a handful of dishcloth wraps. Sample below...


Other than that, I see I have some picture taking to do. I have the Monthly Knit Along September Mid-Month cloth done (first time with cables!) and the October cloth almost finished. I also did a doll dress for my Sunday School baby and a pair of slippers for Hunter. Trick now might be FINDING the slippers. :)

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I love those dishcloth wraps... not pink, lol but still cool.

One day I will have the $$ to get a paint pro program or whatever it's called, I'd love to make stuff like that.

I also want to draw cartoons and pictures on the computer.

Maybe I'll win the Lottery, that would be nice, except I never play. Oh well.